Overhead garage doors can start giving you problem anytime. As the doors get older, they begin to breakdown, the motors start losing power and the tracks can bent and damaged. Most of these problems can’t be solved at home with just few nuts and tools. In fact, it requires an experienced garage door repair technician to fix or replace the parts. The most common complaint is that the door is simply not opening at all. Well! Before calling here are some things that you can check:
- Check the remote to make sure the batteries are working
- Make sure that the motor is still securely plugged into the outlet
- Check the fuse box to make sure that a breaker or fuse was not tripped
- Ensure that the antenna is hanging like it should be
- Also check the wall switch to see if it will open the door and if it doesn’t then try to reprogram or replace the remote control.
In most of the cases, it is best leave the repair part to a trained overhead door repair technician. What would only take them a few minutes to do, will take the rest of your afternoon. If the technician belongs to a good company, he will come to the job site with a complete set of tools and equipment, repair parts. A good company will have a huge inventory of replacement parts on hand, so that their clients will not have to wait for them to order a part. Garage Door Services offers a wide range of repair services that include door repair, door opener repair, spring repair and replacement, garage door replacement, and overhead garage door repair in West Chester. Our services help homeowners avoid the inconvenience and security concerns that one faces due to a faulty door. For more info, visit http://www.securegarages.com/ CALL (888) 691-4045 FOR 24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE